Beats for your Pleasure

11/28/2014

Should women refrain from wearing skin tight clothes? yes

Okay so let's get several things straight,

  • No I am not sexist, I talk about everybody. This includes my own race (Mexicans) and my own gender (Men)
  • Yeah I understand if you have thinking problems
    • So if you are bipolar and schizophrenic
    • Not evening knowing who you are
    • Please, por favor don't waste your time
    • Nor waste my time on here
    • But otherwise, onto reading. 

Alright you know that leggings and all has been cultivated into our society and more and more people seem to think this is acceptable. And it’s not, and the reason why I say that is because I have proof, scripture, and resources to back up my points because if you’ve seen my videos before y’all already know I come prepared. I ain’t about to let no goofy nigga try to tell me I’m wrong with their false info when I know God doesn’t like girls doing this crap and it’s been placed in my heart by God to talk about this. So you already know the new fashion trends we’ve been seeing in the 2010’s. All kinds of stuff man, skinny jeans, big glasses, etcetera etcetera. Okay we get that but what’s up with the skin tight “pants” that females be wearing nowadays? And yes, I’m talking about when you walk down the street nowadays, or you’re strolling the hallways at school, I promise half of the females walking your direction are wearing nothing but leggings. Now I don't know about you but, me personally, I believe it looks kind of trashy. And it's not like I see her as easy prey or like someone insecure of themselves. It's not necessarily that but it's just an alluring and deceitful fad that, of course, many of the worldly males will support. Now tell me this, answer my question… would y’all like it if you had a daughter, and she was parading at school with her friends, (Now notice this: all of her friends are dressed promiscuously wearing pencil skirts and All, which is "wear" your daughter probably got that idea from, haha) But next thing you know, the dude standing around them gets an idea of trying to lay with her because it appears like she is still fragile and young. Where does he get those ideas from ? His male friends and then he decides to try and score with her later. Okay, so he talks to her on the bus, emotions pick up, and yeah she thinks he's a nice guy. Typical teen relationship stuff, I know you parents reading probably think that but look what I'm about to explain is that anything can happen. So the next thing you know he’s ending up trying to "cop a feel" and seduce her quietly. Now of course, I'm not saying all women need to just act extra defensive and beat the guy up, because after all some people are meant to be married and that's their private business, but if this dude is not worth it, don't you think that he's contemplating banging her all over the bed that you bought her to slept in? Because I exquisitely know that I would, and I'm just being honest. What normal human being doesn't like connections? But these aren't the connections built on moral principles from the messiah, Jesus Christ, these are demonic feelings and cursed emotions that's introducing your daughter to said situation. Worst case scenario, however. But that's why you parents need to focus on what your child follows and what specific entity he or she is learning from. It's just the truth, for God knows what your daughter or son may be thinking of.

Okay, okay I know "that escalated quickly" but still.. Don't you think that these new forms of fashion such as jeggings and the carefully designed leggins that celebrities promote are brainwashing our youth into thinking that wearing a thin layer of cloth around your butt is "cool" ? Am I the only one taking a stand out of tough love at say age 16, after witnessing my own peers, or will someone else go out there and speak the truth just like all my other blogs? Yay or nay, I see through it. God may bless you bruh~

No comments:

Post a Comment